Small schools have a new way to use Cloud Power to manage their mobile PCs with the launch of Windows Intune. Windows Intune moves PC client management from the institution to Microsoft’s cloud datacenters. This has the effect of reducing costs for managing Windows 7 desktops throughout your school. Windows Intune supports up to 3000 PCs. This is a great option for tight budgets and moving IT Professionals to more mission-critical services.
Read the Press Pass Windows Intune announcement here.
Visit www.windowsintune.com for more information.
Visit the Windows Enterprise site for more desktop management resources.
No related posts.
The Editorial Team is responsible for the look-n-feel of the Higher Innovation, featured content programming and publishing news/announcements.
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Windows 8 Release Preview in Pictures