As you prepare to deploy Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, get a jump start with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2010. Leverage this Solution Accelerator to achieve efficient, cost-effective deployment of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
Improvements in MDT 2010 allow you to:
- Access deployment shares from anywhere on the network and replicate files and settings across organizational boundaries or sites.
- Organize and manage drivers, operating systems, applications, packages, and task sequences with an improved UI.
- Automate UI functionality using the Windows PowerShell command line interface.
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2010 Final Release is now available!
- Download the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010.
- Learn more about MDT by visiting the MDT site on TechNet.
- Get the latest news by visiting Microsoft Deployment Toolkit Team blog.
- You can provide the MDT Team with feedback at email@example.com
The Editorial Team is responsible for the look-n-feel of the Higher Innovation, featured content programming and publishing news/announcements.
- Crystallizing SharePoint for Developers
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Windows 8.1 and Mindstorms EV3 for STEM Education
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Windows 8 Release Preview in Pictures
- Surface 2 Improvements Are Better For Learning
- How to Avoid Expensive Network Upgrades in Education