Recently, I was asked if Microsoft was coming out with a new Tablet PC. Microsoft never stopped making improvements for tablet computing. HP has a new EliteBook to capture the creative needs of most students and faculty.Continue Reading →
From the classroom, the datacenter, to the cloud, Microsoft and HP expand their partnership to simplify technology environments for broad scale innovation.
The partnership represents a $250 million investment over the next three years. This will make it easier for schools and universities to embrace modern technologies for learning and the business of learning [...]Continue Reading →
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Bing Maps for Redistricting and Campus Orientation
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30