Energy, Education, and Healthcare are the three Presidential priorities for returning our economy to stability and growth. Unprecedented spending has begun to jumpstart America’s Recovery.
Anthony Salcito, General Manager for US Education at Microsoft, shares his views on the new stimulus funding for schools.
More from the US Department of Education can be found here.
No related posts.
The Editorial Team is responsible for the look-n-feel of the Higher Innovation, featured content programming and publishing news/announcements.
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Windows 8 Release Preview in Pictures