Are you preparing students for the emerging Creative Class or for a subscription to Consumption Class?
The Intel video below highlights how the Creative Class works, communicates, collaborates, and produces work projects across geographies and time zones. It is not fair to say all jobs will be like this in the future. However, it is fair to say that future high-wage, creative careers, that will not be automated by machines, will have these characteristics.
After you watch this short video, leave your thoughts and perspectives on education and the Creative Class in the comments section. Afterwards, I will write about how even the most innocuous decisions for technology in learning affirms or refutes whether or not we are preparing students for creative and innovative work.
Enjoy this video from the Sponsors of Tomorrow.
No related posts.
- Crystallizing SharePoint for Developers
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Windows 8.1 and Mindstorms EV3 for STEM Education
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Surface 2 Improvements Are Better For Learning
- Windows 8 Release Preview in Pictures
- How to Avoid Expensive Network Upgrades in Education