However, in my travels, I have observed that many of you are still not aware of how much Microsoft has invested into the Computer Science discipline. We want to see more people able to get involved in this important discipline. Computer Science Education has the potential to change the world.
Over the course of the week, I will attempt to publish the most exhaustive list of articles on Computer Science today. I hope most of this is not new to you. However, it will serve as a canon of CSED Week content that you can leverage in your schools, universities, and or just on your PC.
Have fun in this week of discovery and celebration of Computer Science. Ask questions and leave comments so that we discover more together.
- Crystallizing SharePoint for Developers
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Windows 8.1 and Mindstorms EV3 for STEM Education
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Surface 2 Improvements Are Better For Learning
- Windows 8 Release Preview in Pictures
- How to Avoid Expensive Network Upgrades in Education