This article has been republished to Higher Innovation. In July, Microsoft Partners in Learning hosted the 2011 U.S. Innovative Education Forum. During the conference, I got a chance to catch up with fellow Texan and Innovative Educator Johnny Kissko. We chatted about how he is rethinking the learning space and transforming his student engagement with the Kinect Sensor and XBOX 360.
In October, Microsoft Education will be bringing Kinect and XBOX 360 to U.S. Education in a major way. Visit often for more information.
Check out Johnny’s KinectEDucation YouTube channel to stay-up-to-date on his latest inspirations.
No related posts.
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Bing Maps for Redistricting and Campus Orientation