A generation ago, I became a Microsoft fan with a revolutionary project codenamed: “Chicago.” That inspiration spawn a series of events that led me here. Who’s next?Continue Reading →
On May 5, 2012, I joined with my Microsoft colleagues to support Los Angeles Unified School District for their Family Summit 2012. This was amazing day to share about careers, entrepreneurship, and college. In the end, I walked away with some lessons learned for me.Continue Reading →
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s legacy has had an enduring impact on my life. As a native of Birmingham, AL, I know that my childhood and my present would be remarkably different if not for his passion for civil rights.Continue Reading →
This year has been an amazing time for me at Microsoft in Education. The conversation for educational transformation has begun building the urgency it needs for leaders and communities of stakeholders to take informed action. I am thrilled to see the progress the nation is making.Continue Reading →
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Bing Maps for Redistricting and Campus Orientation
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30