An interesting petition for funding an increase in school broadband hit my inbox this afternoon. How does this petition move the needle on college and career readiness?Continue Reading →
If technology is reaching obsolescence before it is fully adopted, how will schools plan for the future?Continue Reading →
Can public schools embrace consumerization and maintain academic equity? It is slippery slope, so bring your sports cam for this one.Continue Reading →
What is the story behind the statement that there is no “next big thing”?Continue Reading →
Microsoft Partners in Learning went to the Cradle of Liberty to focus on leadership and school innovation at the Microsoft Institute Boston. Read some of the agenda highlights on leading with vision.Continue Reading →
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Windows 8 Release Preview in Pictures
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31