SimCity is a rich and immersive experience for students learning the complexities and subtleties of the world we live in. From the decisions of where to place a road to what your city should have as a specialization, SimCity makes the complex decisions of our national, state, and local leaders approachable through play.Continue Reading →
From Germany, Northern Institute of Technology Management delivers modern apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone devices.Continue Reading →
No surprise! Stanford University, an innovation pacesetter in Higher Education, is first to launch a modern app for Windows 8.Continue Reading →
Penn High School students use gamification to solve real-world STEM challenges.Continue Reading →
West Allegheny High School teacher and students set the national high bar for innovative learning through STEM in Imperial, PA.Continue Reading →
What is the story behind the statement that there is no “next big thing”?Continue Reading →
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Windows 8 Release Preview in Pictures
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31