There is a special feeling you get when your work is recognized for excellence.
Higher Innovation continues to be a work of passion and commitment to educators across the United States and around the world. I am super thrilled to be recognized by EDTECH K12 Magazine for their Must Read K-12 IT Blogs. As we continue to move into an entirely new era of teaching, learning, and technology; you can expect Higher Innovation to become more in-depth in the conversations and coverage of the key issues, trends, and insights that inform educator vision, strategy, and execution.
Congratulations to my fellow “Must Read” bloggers. Thank you to EDTECH for the acknowledgement.
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Windows 8 Release Preview in Pictures