EDTECH Magazine selects Higher Innovation as one of the Top 50 Must-Read Blogs in Higher Education.
This was a complete surprise! I am delighted that Higher Innovation has been recognized as one of the Top 50 Must Read Blogs in Higher Education by EdTech Magazine. I started Higher Innovation just over four years ago to give voice to Microsoft’s investments and commitment to student success in education. This recognition feels like Higher Innovation just got its cap-and-gown this week.
Higher Innovation is just getting its stride. If you knew what I knew about the future, you would be fully persuaded that this is the best time to be an educator. Moreover, today’s technology will have a significant impact on improving educational outcomes for learners.
Stay tuned, we are just getting started.
Congratulations to my fellow colleagues that also made the 2012 list. Many of the other bloggers are friends and people I admire. Share the entire list with your network of friends.
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Bing Maps for Redistricting and Campus Orientation