Penn High School students use gamification to solve real-world STEM challenges.Continue Reading →
West Allegheny High School teacher and students set the national high bar for innovative learning through STEM in Imperial, PA.Continue Reading →
What is the story behind the statement that there is no “next big thing”?Continue Reading →
On May 5, 2012, I joined with my Microsoft colleagues to support Los Angeles Unified School District for their Family Summit 2012. This was amazing day to share about careers, entrepreneurship, and college. In the end, I walked away with some lessons learned for me.Continue Reading →
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Windows 8 Release Preview in Pictures