Microsoft Partners in Learning went to the Cradle of Liberty to focus on leadership and school innovation at the Microsoft Institute Boston. Read some of the agenda highlights on leading with vision.Continue Reading →
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s legacy has had an enduring impact on my life. As a native of Birmingham, AL, I know that my childhood and my present would be remarkably different if not for his passion for civil rights.Continue Reading →
Welcome to the first Week in Retweets featuring the Top Stories from the week ending January 13, 2012.Continue Reading →
Kinect for Windows will be commercially available Feb 1. What does this mean for classroom learning?Continue Reading →
In the symphony of education assets, Microsoft has instruments for you to play first position as a teacher or student. Checkout this incredible collection curated by the Microsoft Partners in Learning team.Continue Reading →
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Cameron's Favorite Windows 8 Devices...So Far