It’s Monday, September 26th and we just completed day two of NBC Education Nation. The temperature was hotter and so were the conversations. Read Microsoft CTO, Cameron Evans’ highlights of the day.Continue Reading →
Welcome to the inaugural edition of the Higher Innovation Podcast [hip]. I am very excited to start this series that goes deeper on the issues impacting education and technology. Enjoy and share.Continue Reading →
Over the next three years, education technology will see a tectonic shift in capabilities and effectiveness. While change is evitable, education leaders should seek strategies that continue to optimize return on existing investments versus cannibalizing their seeds before they harvest. Read why Windows 8 optimizes resources and funding for students, teachers, and school budgets.Continue Reading →
While the President and the Congress work out a bipartisan way to create jobs for Americans, Microsoft steps in and offers 450,000,000 income opportunities. …You can watch the on-demand stream here.Continue Reading →
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Windows 8 Release Preview in Pictures
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer