This article has been republished to the Higher Innovation timeline.
I got a chance to chat with Dr. Jane McGonigal, author of “Reality is Broken,” at the US Innovative Education Forum at Microsoft Headquarters in Redmond, WA. We talked about how to make learning EPIC (engaging, personalized, immersive, and connected.)
Did you know in [...]Continue Reading →
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Cameron's Favorite Windows 8 Devices...So Far