While the conversation about whether students should bring their own devices seems pressing pressing now, it is not the consumerization shift we need to get our collective heads around next. The next debate will be about how do we enable students to “bring your own data,” not devices.Continue Reading →
Microsoft Corp. today announced the selection of 72 additional educators to attend the 2011 Microsoft U.S. Innovative Education Forum (IEF). These finalists will be traveling to the Microsoft campus in Redmond in July to showcase the creative ways they are using technology in the classroom.Continue Reading →
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Windows 8 Release Preview in Pictures