During a conversation this Computer Science Education week, a teacher expressed deep concerns about online privacy protection for students. She believes that students are being duped into giving away their personal information without their understanding of the implications or the consequences. The federal government is also concern about whether or not there are sufficient [...]Continue Reading →
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Windows 8 Release Preview in Pictures