Like most people at Microsoft, I spend a lot of my time on the go. My life is divided between my home and family life; my professional and work life; my recreation and personal pursuits; and my school and cohort life. It is a juggling act to say the least. The one asset that [...]Continue Reading →
- The Next Big Thing in Learning!
- Skype Joins Microsoft!
- Microsoft OneNote Debuts on iPad
- We The People Want More Broadband Investments for Our Nation's Classrooms
- Visually-Impaired Student Solves Accessibility Challenge, Becomes an Entrepreneur
- Professional Academic Communities in Yammer
- Windows 8 Release Preview in Pictures